Becoming a DBA doesn’t have to be just a job; it can be a very rewarding career. While many DBAs are happy with just getting by, the Exceptional DBA is not only outstanding in their knowledge of SQL Server, they are consummate professionals who are in high demand, and command high salaries.
- Why I Should Become an Exceptional DBA
- Characteristics of the Exceptional DBA
- Specialize: You Can’t Do It All
- Hone Your Skill Set
- Is Professional Certification Really Necessary
- Participate in the SQL Server Community
- Manage Your Career, Don’t Let it Manage You
- Take Action Now
This should be a brilliant presentation, even if you’re not a DBA. I’m sure the content will be relevant no matter your role within IT. Up-skilling, staying relevant and in-demand is key to virtually everyone’s career.
Since this presentation is taking place at a different venue this month I’ve included a map outlining its location below.
Room N510 can be found on the 5th floor of N-S block, best accessed by the entrance off the corner of Madras and St Asaph Street.